The Seventy + Mochi signature Pablo jacket in a trench - the perfect transitional trench coat... this trench will layer beautifully over just about anything.
- signature patch pockets with hand made blanket stitch
- made in a comfort stretch retro inspired textured denim with eco elastane, certified organic cotton and recycled cotton
- dyed using less water, all helping to reduce its carbon footprint and water consumption dramatically
- low impact EIM Score. To learn more about what EIM Scores mean read here
- certifications: GOTS / GRS / RCS .To learn more about our kinder practises read here
Each pair of Seventy + Mochi denim is made using denim from our mill, ensuring transparency in social and environmental responsibility. All of our denims are made using a blend of GOTS certified organic and recycled cotton certified yarns from our GRS certified recycling plant, no virgin or non organic cotton ever is ever used.
By using only our own yarns and denim we also dramatically reduce our carbon footprint as our facilities are located in the same geographical region.